A Trip for Two to Both the 2018 Semi-Final Games and the Final Championship Game of the NCAA Final Four Basketball Tournament for Five Days & Four Nights (April 2018) (Land Only)
The "Final Four" met for the first time in 1939. With a turnout of 6,000 for the two nights of the Western playoffs and a combined attendance of only 3,500 for the East, the organizers fielded a net loss of $2,531.00. Since the coaches did not have that much money in the treasury, they requested that the NCAA underwrite the deficit and assume responsibility for future tournaments. The NCAA agreed. Ever since, the NCAA Final Four has proved the pinnacle event of college basketball, drawing millions of viewers each year.
Your 2018 NCAA Final Four Basketball Tournament Experience (for two) includes:
• 5 days/4 nights deluxe hotel accommodations for two
• 2 Upper Level Tickets to the two NCAA Semi-Final Games on Saturday and the NCAA Final Four Championship Game on Monday
• Full American breakfast daily
• Five day rental car or $250 transfer allowance
• Expert travel and concierge services
• All room-related taxes
Air available upon request.