Two Trophy Club Passes to Any Two Days of the 2020 U.S. Open Golf Tournament (June 2020) (Land Only)
The United States Open Championship, commonly known as the U.S. Open, is the annual open golf tournament of the United States. It is the second of the four major championships in golf and is on the official schedule of both the PGA Tour and the European tour.
The 2020 U.S. Open Championship will take place at the Winged Foot Golf Club, in Mamaroneck, New York.
Enjoy daily access for (2) to the Trophy Club pavilion, a sports-themed, climate-controlled facility located on the grounds of the Winged Foot Golf Club. It will feature numerous television monitors and an enjoyable selection of food and beverage options, available at an additional charge.
Your 2020 U.S. Open Experience (for two) includes:
• 2 Grounds passes for either Thursday and Friday OR Saturday and Sunday rounds of the U.S. Open Golf Tournament
• Daily access for 2 to the Trophy Club pavilion (cash-basis hospitality)
• Deluxe 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations either Wednesday and Thursday night OR Friday and Saturday night
• 3-day car rental or $150 transfer allowance
• Full American breakfast daily
• Expert travel and concierge services
• All taxes and service charges