For golfers, the name "St. Andrews" is as hallowed as any in the glorious game. St. Andrews is, after all, the home of golf. All the greats have played here, and you can, too. Of course, golf is the primary attraction, and St. Andrews Bay’s two courses, Torrance and Kittocks, offer 36 magnificent holes that run along the coast. There’s even a team of PGA pros on hand to help you with your game. Best of all, you can enter your name into the lottery every day to play at Old Saint Andrews, the home of the British Open. In a word, you’ll discover golfing – and vacationing – at its best at The Fairmont St. Andrews, a five-star resort with unforgettable views of the town.
Your trip for two includes:
• Round trip Economy Class air
• 7 days/6 nights accommodations at The Fairmont
• Daily complimentary breakfast
• All room-related taxes (including VAT)
• (1) $900 Fairmont gift card for 6 or more rounds of golf on the Torrance or the Kittocks golf course
• Free concierge reservation service