Your Royal Caribbean cruise along the alluring North American coast will lead you to lovely ports in Canada and New England. Rich with museums, galleries, historic sights and world-class dining, this picturesque region will leave you in awe of its immeasurable charm and rustic beauty. From lighthouses standing guard on mammoth granite cliffs to romantic, lantern-lit streets in quaint seaside hamlets, you'll experience extraordinary moments to cherish for a lifetime.
You’ll begin your cruise in the United States' oldest city, colonial heritage is the backdrop for an inviting mix of culture and lively street life. See where Revolutionary history took place on a walking or trolley tour along Boston's Freedom Trail. Maine invites you to check out its oldest lighthouse, standing over picturesque Portland Harbor, as well as its lively city that features a broad range of architectural styles and a charming section known as Old Port, where visitors can enjoy a romantic walk through quaint, lantern-lit streets. Many of the rich and famous spend their summers in Bar Harbor, enjoying every inch of this beautiful port town's rocky coastline, mammoth granite cliffs and majestic mountains. Known not only for its succulent lobsters, Maine is also renowned for blueberries – another treat that shouldn't be missed. You'll find the spectacular reversing falls, which are a direct result of the most extreme tidal shifts on the planet, in the famous Bay of Fundy. The metropolitan capital of Nova Scotia is known as the “City of Trees”, but you may be surprised to find much more than just flora when you arrive at this explorer's paradise. Halifax is a city of pleasant contradictions, with a vivacious urban area, charming small towns and stunning natural scenery. Museums, galleries, historic sights, vibrant gardens and world-class dining are just a few of the many things to take advantage of in this well-rounded metropolis.
Sample Itinerary: Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; Bar Harbor, Maine; Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia
Your trip for two includes:
• 7 or 8 night Canada/New England cruise on Royal Caribbean International
• Boston, MA and Baltimore, MD embark ports
• Cruise fare for two as well as existing government fees and taxes (guests are responsible for incidentals they may wish to purchase while on the ship)
• Standard recommended gratuities
• Exciting destinations
• Gourmet meals including 24-hour room service
• Absolutely amazing entertainment daily
• Access to luxurious spas at sea
• A world of shipboard activities
• Well-appointed accommodations in a veranda stateroom
• State of the art health & fitness facilities
• Round trip air and pre-hotel and post-hotel may be available for additional charge, please inquire at 866-607-2616